Bridge of Hope of York County is about homeless moms and their kids. Whether you are such a family or you wish to help, you have come to the right place. Get ready! Life changes may lie ahead for you…
- The Homeless Mom: A start on the road back
- The Church: Energizing ministry that makes a real difference in York County
- The Mentor: The blessing of knowing you are loving as God loves you
- The Donor: The satisfaction of knowing your gifts are used carefully and effectively, helping to restore and transform lives
- The Referring Church or Agency: Real accomplishment in working together to return families to a healthy and stable place in our community
- The Volunteer: Blessed to lend hands and hearts
It takes two years to graduate a previously homeless mother from the Bridge of Hope program. It can only be done through the enthusiastic support of and partnerships with the church, mentors, the community, volunteers, local agencies and generous donors. The Bridge of Hope staff invites, engages and equips these partners to break the bonds of homelessness in the life of homeless mothers and their children. During the 24-month program, these precious families receive rental assistance, intensive case management services and a ministry of friendship.
Many Thanks to USTORIT YORK for their faithful support since 2010.